Langsung ke konten utama

Not With Me -- Bondan Prakoso and Fade2Black

Holla Rezpector Indonesia!!! Apa kabar?? Pasti udah pada tau kan kalo Mr. B udah ngeluarin album baru bertajuk "For All". Setelah single pertamanya, Ya Sudahlah laris manis di dunia musik Indonesia, Mr. B melakukan voting dari para Rezpector buat milih single kedua yang bakal di launch. Dan...jreng jreeeng...pilihannya jatuh kepada Tetap Semangat. Padahal aku berharap lagu Not With Me yang dipilih... But, it's okay. Masih ada peluang buat jadi single ketiga. :)
Kira-kira, kalian tau kenapa aku pengen lagu ini segera dijadiin single? Yupz, so pasti karena lagunya bagus, daaannn...liriknya daleeeemm banget!!! Check this out...


I'm waking up from my summer dreams again
Try to thinking if you're alright
Then I'm shattered by the shadows of your eyes
Knowing you're still here by my side

Reff :
I can see you, if you're not with me
I can say to myself, if you're OK
I can feel you, if you're not with me
I can reach you myself, you've show me the way

Life was never be so easy as you think
Till you come and bring your love inside
No matter space and distance that make it looks so far
Still I know you're still here by my side

(Back to reff)

Yeah, you made me so alive
You gave the best for me, love and fantasy
And I never feel so lonely
'Cause you always here with me
Always here with me....

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

VENUS

VENUS · Your travel guide to the Solar System · DEFINITION The second planet from the Sun and the Earth's nearest planetary neighbour REASONS TO VISIT Experience the longest day of any planet, a staggering 243 Earth days! The only planet where the Sun rises in the west and sets in the east See volcanoes 100km wide and five km high But watch out for the poisonous Venusian atmosphere - it's full of sulphuric acid NUMBER OF MOONS · 0 Solar System Jigsaw Can you build the Solar System? WHAT TO SEE If you can stand the hostile conditions on this planet's surface then there's lots to see, including volcanoes, craters and spectacular landscapes. Mead Crater The Mead Crater is big, even by Venusian standards - a breathtaking 280km across. This is one of the best preserved large craters in the Solar System. At first glance, the Mead Crater looks similar to the many volcanoes on Venus. But we can tell that

Flying Without Wings - Westlife

Everybody's looking for that something One thing that makes it all complete You'll find it in the strangest places Places you never knew it could be Some find it in the face of their children Some find it in their lover's eyes Who can deny the joy it brings When you've found that special thing You're flying without wings Some find it sharing every morning Some in their solitary lives You'll find it in the words of others A simple line can make you laugh or cry You'll find it in the deepest friendship The kind you cherish all your life And when you know how much that means You've found that special thing You're flying without wings So, impossible as they may seem You've got to fight for every dream Cos who's to know which one you let go Would have made you complete Well, for me it's waking up beside you To watch the sunrise on your face To know that I can say I love you In any given time or place It's little things that only I know Tho